A total fleet solution for your hardworking assets
When you manage a fleet of vehicles and heavy equipment in construction, you have to know where everything is and what it’s doing at all times. Verizon Connect offers a heavy equipment monitoring solution that provides an all-encompassing solution for vehicles, drivers and assets.
- Better visibility for managing multiple job sites and resources
- More accurate billing
- More effective tools for safer driving behavior
- Increased equipment uptime
- Improved asset security
Know where your vehicles and equipment are
Idle or underutilized crews and machines cost you money. With heavy equipment fleet management, you can see what’s happening and where it’s happening to make more informed resource decisions.
- Locate crews easily
- Find your assets and reallocate when needed
- Track vehicles and powered or nonpowered assets
Track work hours for improved payroll and customer billing
With the data provided by GPS tracking for construction equipment, you can capture work hours automatically—and more accurately—so your business operates on better data.
- Increase customer billing accuracy
- Help ensure accurate, timely payroll
- Get daily reports that show arrival and departure times
Get ahead of accidents, rising insurance costs and customer issues
The safe operation of your construction fleet is vital to your business and your reputation. Construction equipment telematics can help you proactively address issues before they become bigger problems.
- Coach drivers based on data
- Get speeding alerts and summary reports
- Review dash cam footage for support
Use one system to monitor equipment and engine hours
With the improved visibility that comes from a heavy-equipment monitoring solution, you have the data you need to make smarter decisions about how equipment gets utilized.
- Stay informed with utilization reports
- Help avoid unnecessary equipment rentals
- Bid and bill jobs more accurately
Increase your equipment uptime
Unexpected breakdowns can lead to missed deadlines, lost revenue and unhappy customers. Construction equipment telematics can keep you up to date on maintenance needs and help you schedule proactive service more efficiently.Get a demo
Help prevent unauthorized use and theft
High-value assets in the field are attractive targets. With GPS tracking for construction equipment, you can be alerted to unauthorized operation any time of day or night.
- Set geographic boundaries with geofences
- Establish allowable operating hours for each job
- Get instant alerts for any unauthorized movement day or night
- Track utilization with customizable dashboards