Get actionable insights with fleet management analytics
Verizon Connect fleet tracking solutions can help you cut costs, improve safety and increase efficiency by seeing long-term trends across your entire fleet. Near real-time alerts help you react quickly to critical fleet issues.
Easy-to-use dashboards for more informed decision making
Our customizable fleet management dashboards show you a bird’s-eye view of fleet performance. Quickly see KPI trends and make decisions based on facts, not guesswork, to help increase efficiency, reduce downtime and costs.
Fleet management dashboard examples include payroll costs, fuel consumption and fuel card use, excessive idling, safety metrics and asset utilization—all designed to help fleet managers make decisions to improve fleet operations.
Plan confidently with customizable reports
Reports from our fleet management solutions help you increase visibility, reduce unnecessary costs and improve safety. Monitor daily vehicle locations, unsafe driver behaviors, vehicle health, and wasted fuel with organized, historical data. Save time by setting up automatic reports to help you monitor your fleet.
- Daily and Detailed Reports: See where drivers are stopping to help improve productivity and payroll accuracy
- Harsh Driving Incident Report: Uncover patterns of unwanted behavior to coach your drivers and improve fleet safety
- Fuel Efficiency Report: Help reduce fuel usage by reducing excessive idling and wasted fuel
Make quick business decisions with alerts
Alerts via text, email and in our fleet management software help to bring key issues to the surface as they happen. These notifications give you the data you need to quickly address driver safety issues, keep your assets secure and reduce costs.
- Set customizable alerts for speeding thresholds
- Get vehicle and fleet maintenance reminders
- Use idling alerts to help save on fuel consumption
- Get notified when vehicles enter or leave designated areas
View fleet management analytics on the go
Verizon Connect mobile apps are user-friendly and keep you informed when you’re away from the office. Access customizable fleet management dashboards and reports to track your most important data. Receive near real-time alerts on your smartphone when your team is speeding, idling or making unnecessary stops, so you can coach better driving behaviors.