Manage your mixed fleet with utility work management software
Having the control and visibility to respond to an emergency outage is critical for a utility fleet. Verizon Connect offers fleet management software to meet your tracking, dispatch and driver safety needs.
- Respond quickly to outages with near real-time vehicle tracking and dispatching.
- Manage fleet safety with driver scorecards and coaching tools.
- Track vehicle idling and asset utilization, and monitor power take-off (PTO).
- Improve fleet maintenance of utility vehicles to help prevent costly downtime.
Dispatch vehicles quickly to an outage
To rapidly coordinate a response with your fleet, utility companies need vehicle and worker visibility. Our field service dispatch tool shows a live map with vehicle location alongside technician status. Capture important task details, and dispatch jobs to technicians in the field and at job sites. Help decrease response times to emergency requests and improve customer satisfaction with your utility fleet operations.
Provide driver coaching to improve safety
A utility fleet management system can help monitor driver behaviors like speeding and idling. With clear metrics, organized by driver, you can coach workers on safer habits and help reduce accidents.
- Receive alerts and reports on driving habits and behaviors
- Capture video footage of harsh driving with dash cams
- See where unnecessary idling is happening
Track utility fleet vehicle maintenance and compliance
Our fleet management system allows you to track preventative maintenance schedules. Help reduce unexpected and costly breakdowns and move toward a proactive service strategy. Plus, you can track compliance requirements for IFTA, DVIR and ELD.Get a demo