The FourKites integration allows for supply chain visibility powered by Verizon Connect telematics location data.
Verizon Connect provides GPS data updates for FourKites shippers, so they can work with carriers to get visibility of shipments in progress. This allows for better accuracy for freight delivery without constantly having to communicate with the driver.
- Provide customers with ETAs or delivery expectations.
- Receive driver updates regarding status without reaching out to the driver while en route.
- Help reduce disruptions to your technicians by minimizing check-ins.
- Create more business opportunities by connecting with more shippers for delivery prospects.
- Get location updates for active loads in progress.
- Confirm delivery details for completed loads when vehicle arrives to destination.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end- customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.