Quickly get disabled vehicles back on the road. Emergency roadside assistance offers quick, cost effective coverage, whether you need a tow, fuel delivery or have a flat tire.
When a commercial truck needs emergency road service, Verizon Connect can provide help with our fleet roadside assistance program, including lockout service, tire service, towing, jump starts and winching. We understand the importance of on-time deliveries - keep We can help your drivers make on-time deliveries and off the shoulder of busy highways.
To find out more about Roadside Assistance, visit our overview page here.
- Towing Coverage includes towing for light, medium, and heavy-duty fleet vehicles for the first 25 miles.
- Full Range of Services Coverage also includes locksmith services, jump-starts, delivery of up to 3 gallons of fuel, light-duty winching and changing a flat or blown tire.
- 24/7 Availability Reach a service professional anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
- Towing up to 25 miles - A qualified service provider will tow a vehicle for up to 25 miles, free of charge. After 25 miles, there is an additional charge, per 1/10th-mile increment, payable to the service provider.
- Winching light vehicles - A qualified service provider will winch light-duty vehicles from paved public roads. Vehicles will only be winched if it is safe to do so, and only if the operation will take no more than 30 minutes.
- Fuel delivery - A qualified service provider will deliver fuel (up to 3 gallons of gasoline or diesel) to a stranded vehicle. The service covers the delivery of the fuel only and not the cost of the fuel.
- Tire service - A qualified service provider will change the tire of a vehicle provided the vehicle has an inflated spare tire. If no spare is available, then the vehicle will be towed.
- Battery service - A qualified service provider will jump-start a dead battery or make other minor roadside adjustments to start the vehicle. Expenses for more extensive repairs, parts, and labor are your responsibility.
Quickly get disabled vehicles back on the road. You can’t afford unexpected downtime on the road. Emergency roadside assistance offers quick, cost-effective coverage, whether you need fuel delivery or have a flat tire. Visit us at https://www.verizon.com/support/roadside-assistance-faqs/