The Shipwell integration enables fleets to provide supply chain visibility to shippers powered by Verizon Connect telematics location and ELD compliance data.
Verizon Connect carriers will be able to join the Shipwell carrier network to partner with more shippers. By leveraging the Verizon Connect and Shipwell integration, our carrier customers will provide shippers with updates on active loads with ETAs and delivery expectations without constant communication. Additionally, carriers will have more opportunities to bid for new business.
- Join the Shipwell expansive carrier network to get connected with more shippers.
- Provider shippers with ETAs or delivery expectations.
- Receive delivery status updates without reaching out to the driver while en route.
- Get location updates for active loads in progress.
- Confirm delivery details for completed loads when vehicle arrives to destination.
Shipwell is the first truly connected shipping platform that makes it possible for any business to ship like Amazon. By integrating directly with over 100 carriers covering hundreds of thousands of trucks through APIs, ELDs, and native mobile applications, we provide real-time quoting, dispatch, and tracking so you and your customers get faster shipping with better visibility at competitive prices.