Import fuel card purchases into the Verizon Connect platform.
Verizon Connect Reveal, Verizon Connect Fleet
United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia
All Fuel purchases are imported into Verizon Connect nightly. The fuel transaction data is matched with vehicle data and displayed to users in reports and dashboards to highlight misuse and efficiency.
- Prevent misuse of fuel cards for unauthorized purchases.
- Automatic import of fuel transactions into Verizon Connect.
- Review historical fuel purchase data.
- Better manage fleet’s costs and administration of fuel.
- Review detailed reports to enable fleets to identify inefficiencies for opportunities for improvement.
- Highlight vehicles that are running less efficiently with lower MPGs by
showcasing driver behaviors that waste more fuel.
- Compare transaction details with the assigned vehicle to uncover misuse where the vehicle was not at the transaction site or excessive fuel was purchased.
- Calculate the carbon footprint of each vehicle to decrease environmental impacts.
- Review fuel efficiency and purchase trends in your fleet with dashboard metrics.
FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia.
FLEETCOR manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from major oil companies to small petroleum marketers with a single fueling location. We provide services ranging from transaction processing to full program management. Our platforms, programs and infrastructure are both adaptable and scalable, allowing us to fulfill the requirements of a broad range of partners.