Verizon Connect provides GPS data updates to C.H. Robinson to provide automatic tracking updates on all loads in their Navisphere® Carrier platform.
Verizon Connect’s integration with C.H. Robinson enables automated status updates based on your telematics data for loads in progress and delivered without the need for manual check calls. All location updates also post to the load on C.H. Robinson’s Navisphere® Carrier platform, giving you and the end-customer quick, clear, and accurate visibility.
- Eliminate the hassle of manual check calls with drivers.
- Achieve automation compliance for the Carrier Advantage Program (CAP), giving you earlier access to freight, reduced Quick Pay fees, higher fuel discounts, along with C.H. Robinson perks.
- Provide your customers with better load visibility and ETAs.
- Get location updates for active loads in progress
- Confirm delivery details for completed loads when a vehicle arrives to destination
C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With nearly $20 billion in freight under management and 18 million shipments annually, they are one of the world’s largest logistics platforms. Their global suite of services accelerates trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy.