Report: Embracing Modern Field Service
Field service organizations (FSOs) are facing increased pressure to meet customer demands, improve efficiency and reduce repeat trips. Find out what FSOs are planning for 2019 to adapt and grow their business.
This report also includes expert commentary from field service analysts on changes happening in the industry and a look back at the key developments in 2018.
- Key field service strategies for 2019
- Highlights from a comprehensive industry survey
- Case studies including BUNN, Husky Injection Molding Systems and Luminex
- Insights on the rise of mobile devices and top buying criteria
- Tips for improving buy-in for new field service solutions
Let's email your free eBook
What are your peers thinking?
Review the results of a comprehensive survey from October 2018 detailing the main challenges, initiatives and investments for 2019.
A better worker experience
FSOs are using field service software to empower mobile workers with faster, easier access to job and customer data.
Technology improving customer service
Almost half of all FSOs use the “internet of things” (IoT) in some way to run their business, lower costs and improve customer service.
Field service software checklist
The ability to integrate with back office systems is the main criteria for FSOs looking for field service software. What else should you be looking for?