Verizon Connect Reveal integrates with The Fuel Card Company to automatically align fuel transactions with vehicle location and activity data.
Reviewing fuel and GPS information together enables fleets to better manage fuel usage and costs by identifying patterns for improving efficiency and preventing misuse. Verizon Connect accounts linked with The Fuel Card Company will process updates daily to bring together fuel transaction details for review compared to the vehicle GPS data.
Verizon Connect users can leverage the fuel reporting suite to see a summary and history of fuel transactions, fuel efficiency data and incidents of possible fuel card misuse.
- Promote reduction in fuel usage and costs.
- Review the reported location of a vehicle at the reported time of the fuel transaction purchase.
- Better manage your fleet’s costs and administration of fuel.
- Help reduce your fleet’s carbon footprint.
- The Fuel Purchased Report enables fleets to identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement in fuel use.
- The Fuel Efficiency Report shows which vehicles are running efficiently and which exceed the targeted MPG to highlight driver behaviours that waste more fuel.
- The Lost Fuel Report compares fuel transaction details with the assigned vehicle to help uncover misuse. This is determined by comparing where the vehicle was, the transaction site and whether excessive fuel was purchased.
- The Carbon Footprint Report can calculate the carbon footprint of each vehicle to help decrease environmental impacts.
- You can review trends in your fleet with the fuel efficiency and fuel purchased dashboard metrics.
The FuelCard Company is a FLEETCOR company. FLEETCOR, a leader in commercial payments, serves millions of cardholders and more than 800 partners across the world. They work with businesses ranging in size from major oil companies to small petrol stores.