Get actionable insights with fleet management analytics
Verizon Connect fleet tracking solutions can help you cut costs, improve safety and increase efficiency by seeing long-term trends across your entire fleet. Near real-time alerts help you react quickly to critical fleet issues.
Make informed decisions with easy-to-use dashboards
Our customisable fleet management dashboards show you a bird’s-eye view of fleet performance. Quickly see KPI trends and make decisions based on facts, not guesswork, to help increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Fleet management dashboard examples include payroll costs, fuel consumption and fuel card use, excessive idling, safety metrics and asset utilisation—all designed to help fleet managers make decisions to improve fleet operations.
Plan confidently with customisable reports
Reports from our fleet management solutions help you increase visibility, reduce unnecessary costs and improve safety. Monitor daily vehicle locations, unsafe driver behaviours and wasted fuel with organised, historical data. Save time by setting up automatic reports to help you monitor your fleet.
- Daily and Detailed Reports: See where drivers are stopping to help improve productivity and payroll accuracy
- Harsh Driving Incident Report: Uncover patterns of unwanted behaviour to coach your drivers and improve fleet safety
- Fuel Efficiency Report: Help reduce fuel usage by reducing excessive idling and wasted fuel
Make quick business decisions with alerts
Alerts via text, email and in our fleet management software help to bring key issues to the surface as they happen. These notifications give you the data you need to quickly address driver safety issues, keep your assets secure and reduce costs.
- Set customisable alerts for speeding thresholds
- Get vehicle maintenance reminders
- Use idling alerts to help save on fuel consumption
- Get notified when vehicles enter or leave designated areas
View fleet management analytics on the go
Verizon Connect mobile apps keep you informed when you’re away from the office. Access customisable dashboards and reports to track your most important data. Receive near real-time alerts on your smartphone when your team is speeding, idling or making unnecessary stops, so you can coach better driving behaviours.
Excavation Company Switches To Verizon Connect
Verizon Connect says this is what’s gonna happen and it happens. Whereas in the past we got promised a lot and it’s not very often they delivered.