Verizon Connect integrates with FLEETCOR to automatically align fuel transactions with vehicle location and activity data.
All Fuel purchases are imported into Verizon Connect nightly. The fuel transaction data is matched with vehicle data and displayed to users in reports and dashboards to highlight misuse and efficiency.
- Prevent misuse of fuel cards for unauthorised purchases.
- Automatic import of fuel transactions into Verizon Connect.
- Review historical fuel purchase data.
- Better manage fleet costs and administration of fuel.
- Review detailed reports to enable fleets to identify inefficiencies for opportunities for improvement.
- Highlight vehicles that are running less efficiently with lower MPGs by showcasing driver behaviors that waste more fuel.
- Compare transaction details with the assigned vehicle to uncover misuse where the vehicle was not at the transaction site or excessive fuel was purchased.
- Calculate the carbon footprint of each vehicle to decrease environmental impacts.
- Review fuel efficiency and purchase trends in your fleet with dashboard metrics.
FLEETCOR is a leader in commercial payments, serves millions of cardholders and more than 800 partners across the world. They work with businesses ranging in size from major oil companies to small petrol stores.