Verizon Connect easily integrates with Whip Around to quickly and efficiently capture DVIR checks to help you stay compliant.
Commercial motor vehicles are subject to Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs) to perform inspections for a vehicle, which can be a tedious job for drivers, carriers, and their mechanics to manage. The Verizon Connect and Whip Around integration enables customers to better manage DVIRs for their fleet and have defects quickly reported to mechanics by management or from the field.
- Meet federal mandate requirements to avoid fines, and keep drivers safe.
- Eliminate paperwork and automate your DVIR vehicle inspection process.
- Connect Verizon Connect and Whip Around to keep records up-to-date and accessible from one place.
- Quickly import Verizon Connect vehicles, automatically send location data, and odometer readings to Whip Around.
- Leverage an existing template that complies with federal mandates, or create your own custom forms that can be used to remove paper process such as Health & Safety, Licensing Renewals and more.
- Drivers can easily complete trip inspections through their Whip Around mobile app available on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Identify when and how you would like drivers to complete their checks for specific vehicle types.
- Easily manage defects from the Whip Around app for easy access in case of an inspection.
Whip Around simplifies the complex world of fleet compliance and maintenance by streamlining the inspection process for drivers, fleet managers and mechanics. Our mobile app for vehicle and asset inspections enables customers to be safer, more efficient and more productive. For more information on Whip Around, visit www.whip-around.com.