Verizon Connect provides GPS data to ESRi ArcGIS GeoEvent Server and ArGIS online products to gain operational awareness using real-time streaming data from moving objects, stationary sensors and IoT feeds.
Integrate Reveal with ESRI’s ArGIS Online and GeoEvent server to display Vehicle GPS data on custom map layers in near real-time. Use ESRI’s advanced mapping, imagery and spatial analysis to create new ways to visualize and represent your Reveal fleet’s data and make better decisions.
- Leverage the power of spatial analysis and data science on demand to spot patterns in your data and make better decisions.
- Improve Safety, Security and Operational Awareness. When asset locations change or specified criteria are met you can immediately send notifications to personnel and respond to events in real-time when they happen. This is a key benefit in improving your operations but critically important when safety and security are factors.
- Track Thousands of Critical Assets. With ArcGIS GeoEvent Server, you can monitor the location and status of assets sending thousands of updates per second. You can track dynamic assets that constantly change locations. Monitoring helps you not only to coordinate to improve your internal operations but also providing better service to customers
- Overlay custom data layers: Build interactive maps with integrated Reveal Vehicle GPS data to enhance your data exploration and visualization.
- Imagery and Mapping: Use ESRI’s extensive imagery library and 3D tools to create new ways to visualize your fleet’s data.
- Geospatial Analysis: Leverage the power of spatial analysis and data science on demand to spot patterns in your data and make better decisions.
Esri, the global market leader in geographic information system (GIS) software, location intelligence, and mapping, helps customers unlock the full potential of data to improve operational and business results. Esri software is deployed in more than 350,000 organizations globally and in over 200,000 institutions in the Americas, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, including Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, nonprofits, and universities. Visit us at esri.com.