Verizon Connect integrates with Comdata, a FLEETCOR company, to automatically align fuel transactions with vehicle location and activity data.
Reviewing fuel and GPS information together enables fleets to better manage fuel usage and costs by identifying patterns for improving efficiency and helping to prevent misuse. Verizon Connect accounts linked with the Comdata fuel card integration can process updates daily to bring together fuel transaction details for review compared to the vehicle GPS data.
Verizon Connect users can leverage the fuel reporting suite to see a summary and history of fuel transactions, fuel efficiency data, and incidents of possible fuel card misuse.
- Promote reduction in fuel usage and costs.
- Review the reported location of a vehicle at the reported time of the fuel transaction purchase.
- Better manage your fleet's costs and administration of fuel.
- Help reduce your fleet's carbon footprint.
- Review detailed reports to enable fleets to identify inefficiencies for opportunities for improvement.
- Highlight vehicles that are running less efficiently with lower MPGs by showcasing driver behaviors that waste more fuel.
- Compare transaction details with the assigned vehicle to uncover misuse where the vehicle was not at the transaction site or excessive fuel was purchased.
- Calculate the carbon footprint of each vehicle to decrease environmental impacts.
- Review fuel efficiency and purchase trends in your fleet with dashboard metrics.
FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia.
FLEETCOR manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from major oil companies to small petroleum marketers with a single fueling location. We provide services ranging from transaction processing to full program management. Our platforms, programs and infrastructure are both adaptable and scalable, allowing us to fulfill the requirements of a broad range of partners.