The Verizon Connect integration with ServiceMax, a field service platform, provides a complete view of the field by integrating fleet related data to help improve decision making, improve costs and increase overall productivity.
The Verizon Connect Reveal integration with ServiceMax provides everyone from dispatchers to executives with a more complete view of the field. This helps to improve decision-making, reduce cost and increase daily productivity. Synchronize your Reveal and ServiceMax solutions with Account, Driver and Optimized Dispatching. When resources are shared across solutions, you will get deeper insights and visibility on how your fleet is operating.
- Provide accurate estimated times of arrivals.
- Easily identify work arrival and completion discrepancies.
- Locate the closest technician to the job.
- Streamline scheduling.
- Increase per-job profitability.
- Create geofences in Reveal when an account is created in ServiceMax.
- When a driver profile is created or updated in ServiceMax, that same profile is created within Reveal.
- Near real-time GPS fleet tracking data is fed directly into ServiceMax, enabling you to see your driver's location, what jobs they are currently at and provides the ability to dispatch emergency jobs easily.
- Gain deeper insights with the Reveal integrated reporting suite that compares technician work order information with vehicle GPS data
ServiceMax: GE Digital is reimagining how industrials build, operate and service their assets, unlocking machine data to turn valuable insights into powerful business outcomes. GE Digital’s Predix portfolio— including the leading Asset Performance Management and Field Service Management applications—helps its customers manage the entire asset lifecycle. Underpinned by Predix, the leading application development platform for the Industrial Internet, GE Digital enables industrial businesses to operate faster, smarter and more efficiently.