The QuickBooks Online integration for Work helps field service admins stay up-to-date, organized and reduces double-entry of data.
Verizon Connect Work
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada
Work customers in the USA, Australia, Canada and the UK can take advantage of the Work integration with QuickBooks Online. It can help keep admins up-to-date and organized while reducing double-entry of data. Customer information syncs both ways, so you can work from Work, QuickBooks Online or both. When this sync is enabled, invoice and payment information automatically gets sent to QuickBooks Online. Your financial data will be where you need it.
- Administrators won’t have to enter data in two places, cutting down on redundancies.
- Sync notifications let you know when syncing has been performed, so you don’t have to manually check.
- Two-way customer sync means both systems can sync data back and forth.
- One-way push of invoice data from Work to QuickBooks Online.
- Helps support the tax models for Australia, Canada and the UK.
Intuit’s mission is to Power Prosperity Around the World. Its global products and platforms, including TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint and Turbo, are designed to empower consumers, self-employed, and small businesses to improve their financial lives, finding them more money with the least amount of work, while giving them complete confidence in their actions and decisions. Intuit’s innovative ecosystem of financial management solutions serves partners and 46 million customers worldwide, unleashing the power of many for the prosperity of one.