Verizon Connect integrates with Prophesy HighJump to help improve planning and delivery for increased visibility and estimates when tracking loads.
Routing and Dispatching
Verizon Connect Reveal
Verizon Connect integrates with Prophesy HighJump to help improve planning and delivery. Leveraging location information, the Prophesy HighJump solution will be able to perform better dispatch reviews, track late loads, automate check-in calls and even improve and file quarterly IFTA reports.
- Improve dispatch visibility by combining vehicle location information with dispatch views.
- Leverage updated ETAs based on vehicle location information and review late loads.
- Review check call updates that are created automatically.
- File IFTA reports leveraging vehicle location data.
- Receive vehicle location updates and review within the Prophesy Dispatch Board.
- The Prophesy Dispatch Board will update the ETA for the arrival of the load based on the location information.
- Flag loads that are identified as late based on the location updates.
- Automate check calls when a tractor is assigned to a load.
- Leverage the distance reports from Verizon Connect to compute quarterly IFTA filings.
HighJump is a global provider of supply chain management software that streamlines the flow of inventory and information from supplier to store shelf.
HighJump’s functionally rich and highly adaptable end-to-end solutions help users achieve new levels of supply chain responsiveness, performance and profitability, from the warehouse to the storefront, from the desktop to the driver’s cab.
HighJump’s suite of warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, mobile delivery and retail solutions allow users to seamlessly drive growth, customer satisfaction and revenue by delivering goods faster and more profitably.