Hino INSIGHT Telematics by Verizon Connect
Hino INSIGHT Telematics Fleet Management offers software that uses factory built-in hardware.
Hino INSIGHT Telematics powered by Verizon Connect is powerful web-based software that links directly to your vehicles in the field. Get near real-time reports or alerts on vehicle performance and driver behavior. It comes standard with all 2017 and newer Hino trucks, but can also be added to any other fleet equipment you want to track.
Visit https://www.verizonconnect.com/hino/ to learn more.
Benefits from connecting your fleet using OEM hardware include:
- Using OEM data that is exclusive to Hino partners.
- Enjoying a factory warranty.
- Getting access to vehicle financing.
- Not having aftermarket installation or downtime.
- Over-the-air activation.
Our OEM-enhanced products and services include all the features of Fleet, plus:
- OEM- enhanced diagnostics to help maintain vehicle health and gain insights into driver behavior.
- Custom dashboards provide valuable trend data on driver behavior and vehicle performance, including idle time, fuel economy and distance traveled.
- Use exclusive Hino diagnostics to help keep your fleet healthy. Monitor DPF regen, fuel efficiency, vehicle emissions and more.
- Configurable alerts can provide insight into key data about a vehicle’s health, including engine temperature, high RPM and DEF levels.
- Gather data to compare the performance of an individual vehicle or fleet against industry benchmarks from fleets of similar industries or vocations in different geographical regions.