Fuel Card Services
Verizon Connect integrates with Fuel Card Services to automatically align fuel transactions with vehicle location and activity data.
Reviewing fuel and GPS information together enables fleets to better manage fuel usage and costs by identifying patterns for improving efficiency and preventing misuse. Verizon Connect Reveal accounts linked with the Fuel Card Services fuel card integration will process updates daily to bring together fuel transaction details for review compared to the vehicle GPS data.
Verizon Connect users can leverage the fuel reporting suite to see a summary and history of fuel transactions, fuel efficiency data, and incidents of possible fuel card misuse.
- Promote reduction in fuel usage and costs.
- Review the reported location of a vehicle at the reported time of the fuel transaction purchase.
- Better manage your fleet’s costs and administration of fuel.
- Help reduce your fleet’s carbon footprint.
- The Fuel Purchased Report enables fleets to identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement in fuel use.
- The Fuel Efficiency Report shows which vehicles are running efficiently and which exceed the targeted MPG to highlight driver behaviors that waste more fuel.
- The Lost Fuel Report compares fuel transaction details with the assigned vehicle to help uncover misuse. This is determined by comparing where the vehicle was, the transaction site and whether excessive fuel was purchased.
- The Carbon Footprint Report can calculate the carbon footprint of each vehicle to help decrease environmental impacts.
- You can review trends in your fleet with the fuel efficiency and fuel purchased dashboard metrics.
Its 55,000 customer organizations, of all sizes and types, are drawn from every area of industry, commerce and the public sector. FCS customers collectively refuel with around 2,000,000 liters of petrol and diesel every day. Operating nationwide from six locations, FCS has longstanding relationships with every major oil supplier, with multi-brand refueling networks and with independent outlets.