Upgrade or replace an SD card for a camera
If you have purchased an upgraded SD card for your Verizon Connect Integrated Video camera, follow the steps below to replace the default 32GB card with the upgraded 64GB or 128GB SD Card.
Note: SD cards for cameras require specific formatting and must be purchased from Verizon Connect. Contact your Sales Rep or Support for more information.
- Turn off the ignition of the vehicle that is connected to the camera.
- Use a Torx screwdriver (as provided with camera) to unscrew the panel on the side of the camera.
- Press the current SD card to remove it from the camera as per the red arrow.
- Insert the new SD card into the SD slot by pressing gently.
- Replace panel on camera and restart the ignition to reboot the camera.