Granting installer access for Integrated Video
All camera installers need to access the Integrated Video app.
The app can be accessed in one of the following ways:
- Using Verizon Connect Reveal admin credentials
- Using an access code generated by a Verizon Connect Reveal admin
To grant temporary access to installers so that they can install cameras, admins must do the following:
- In Verizon Connect Reveal, go to Admin > Camera List.
- Choose GRANT INSTALLER ACCESS. An installation code that is valid for 10 days is generated.
- Decide if you want to print the code or share it by email. You can also revoke access to the app.