Inspecting your vehicle
Checking your vehicle before and after a trip.
Inspect your Vehicle
The app has a vehicle inspection mode. In this mode, you can do a check of your vehicle, before and after a trip. If you find a fault, you can log details of the fault.
You must be connected to a vehicle and in On Duty status to perform a vehicle inspection.
1. In the navigation bar, select Inspection.
2. To display the checklist, select Add New.
3. After you check each item on the list, select Checked.
4. If you find a defect, select Has Defect and enter the details.
Note: You must mark an item as checked before you can add a defect.
5. To view the details of any defect, tap the ‘i’ for Details.
6. After you check every item in the list, select Continue.
7. Add any general comments, if required.
8. Select Save.
The app sends saved inspection reports to the admin/dispatcher by Wi-Fi or cellular coverage. The admin can view the report in the Reports section of Reveal.