Verizon Connect Simplifies Dispatching, Scheduling and Job Management with an Integrated Field Service Management Solution
ATLANTA - Aug. 6, 2019 - Verizon Connect delivers accessible workforce management solutions with the introduction of Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch. Field Service Dispatch makes it easy for dispatchers to efficiently schedule and communicate job information to technicians and customers throughout the day, in near-real time.
Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch works with the Verizon Connect Reveal platform to combine vehicle location data and technician status to help operations managers make faster, more informed decisions and provide better service, all from a single application without having to switch between telematics and field service solutions.
"Operations and fleet managers want a centralized hub where they have complete visibility into vehicles, workers and the work they are doing," said Erin Cave, vice president of product management at Verizon Connect. "Verizon Connect Field Serivce Dispatch provides a simplified approach to managing drivers, technicians and jobs, and enables customers to streamline business processes, efficently schedule jobs and improve customer service -- all from one pane of glass."
Key Features of Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch include:
- Simple scheduling - view available technicians and vehicle location and schedule jobs in an easy-to-use calendar
- Easy dispatching - quickly assign and dispatch jobs to notify one or more technicians that a job is scheduled
- Real-time notifications - automatically send booking confirmations and reminders to customers.
- Technician mobile application - easlily add notes, photos and signatures from the job site via the mobile app to keep the office up-to-date
- Live Map integration - view a technician's real-time vehicle location, schedule information on the Live Map and make more informed scheduling decisions
Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch also helps operations managers improve customer service by enabling them to provide more accurate Estimated Times of Arrival (ETA) to their customers.
Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch is available today by visiting https://www.verizonconnect.com/solutions/field-service-management-software/
About Verizon Connect
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry -defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions. For more on Verizon Connect, visit verizonconnect.com.